Friday, January 21, 2011

For "YOU"

Ive never been, the who raise my hand
Ive never been, the one who step my feet
That was not me and now that's who i am
Because of you I am standing tall 
And I am believing on you,
My heart is full of endless gratitude
You were the one,the one to guide me through, 
the one who will teach me the right,
Now I can see, I can feel , and I believe
It's only just beginning
Do I make you proud? do I make you proud?
That's the only Question o my mind right now.
Stronger that I've ever been now
Never been afraid of standing out,
Never been afraid of facing all the troubles nor problems.
Do I make you proud? do I make you proud?
I guess I've learned to question is to grow
That you still have faith, Is all I need to know
I've learned to love, my selfish part of me.
I've learned to walk on the road I believe
I've learned to face my unsolution problems
And I've learned a lot because of YOU. 








No comments:

Post a Comment